Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anger Management

I have been told today that I am unable to keep my cool and generally my facial expressions say it all. I am not surprised at this as I know that I am very emotional and it is hard for me to hide my feelings. I also have a drawback that I lose my temper very easily. But I was wondering if I am actually this bad a person that people think that I should hide my emotions and pretend to be cool.

I have to do this and take this suggestion but I am still not satisfied and could not find a reason when a person has to hide his emotions and put up a foul display and pretend to be cool. I accept the fact that I should keep my anger in check as sometimes it works against me. I am very emotional and anyone who is close to me can judge just by my facial expression what mood I am in. The question that I want myself to answer is will I be able to keep my emotions in check and do I really need to do this ?.

I will try to mould myself as a 'society material' as this is the demand or the price that I have to pay in order to march ahead in life. Having said that I am still not going to part away with my emotional self, instead I would become more circumspect and follow when in Rome do as the Romans do. Some time life drags you to such a point form where you don't have any easy roads towards your goal.

This step that I have to take will make me more flexible and I will able to accept new challenges. I will have to control my anger which is good thing, I have been trying to get rid of my short temper and this step might just help me achieve this goal. Frankly speaking I am just doing this because I have to otherwise I don't feel any one should curb his instincts and let the basic behaviour be eclipsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment