Monday, July 13, 2009

A song that means a lot to me

There is this song 'Dil ka Aalam' from Aashiqui which is my personal favourite. The lyrics of this song is awesome and has hit the bottom of my heart. Whenever I listen to this song I feel relaxed, my eyes get closed automatically and I slip into dreams. I try to imagine the beautiful picture that this song portrays. The words dil ka aalam main kya bataaun tujhe, ek chehre ne bahut pyar se dekha mujhe are so true and feel so real that I could imagine a beautiful person sitting in front of me and looking at me with that innocent look and imagining this my heart goes for a swing.

There are 2 beautiful paragraphs in the song. The first one goes like this woh mere saamne baithi hai magar, usse kuchh baat na ho paayi hai, main ishaara bhi agar karta huun, ismein hum donon ki ruswaai hai Just read these lines in my words. There is this beautiful person sitting right in front of me to whom I am so attracted but I don't have the courage to speak a single word. This might be due to the fact that I am reluctant to talk considering that she would think badly about me or the condition is such that I am unable to express my feelings. The only thing that I can afford is a few eye contacts here and there.
I could imagine so many times in my life when I have actually faced such situations. So this is like a rewind of my life and I love it.

The second para is even beautiful, it says woh toh hothon se kuchh bhi kehti nahi, uske aankhon mein ek kahani hai, uss kahani mein naam hai mera, mujh pe kudrat ki meharbaani hai. Now try to analyse it, she is unable to say anything but her eyes tell a long story i.e. we are talking just by looking each other into the eyes, it goes to show the close and intimate relation that the 2 of us share that we don't even need words to communicate, eyes and expressions say it all. The person is so happy that he is even part of the thought that is going through the girl's mind and thanks God for that. This shows the love that the person holds for that girl that he is not interested in getting her, rather he is content that she thinks about him in her dreams. This is true love according to me where people live in each other's heart.

This song has moved me every time I have heard it and the feelings grow deeper each time I listen to it. The lyrics have inspired me and it has had a never ending impact on me. Whenever I feel alone or lonely, I always take shelter of this song and it has never let me down and always picks me up. I have been listening to this song for years now and it is now a very priced possession of mine. I really love it and rate it as one of the best songs that I have ever heard. It is full of feelings and emotions and i just love it.
Click on the link to view this song on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment