Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This Too Shall Pass

There are phases in each person's life that he/she does not want to remember and forget it as a bad dream. That was just the case with me today, I got a big jolt today, something happened today that has completely shattered my confidence. I am unable to decide my future course of action. I cannot do anything about it, the best way that I see is to just ignore it and get over it. I want to be normal, tried to be normal but somehow tears forced themselves out. I am feeling very depressed and alone. I have no one with whom I can discuss my current state of mind.

It has always been the case with me, I always regret not having a good and healthy friend circle. I live away from my home and parents and today I need them badly. I wish they were here so I can just sit by their side and tell them all that I have got stored in my heart and then may be I will cool down.

But I have been through this and other tougher times and every time I have faced it bravely and come out with flying colours. I always remember the four words that my Chacha ji used to say 'This Too Shall Pass'. It has actually helped me believe that everything passes out and fades with time and I am hoping that this things gets out of my mind as soon as possible. I wish I could have avoided such situations, but I was not at all aware of it. It has come as a surprise and I was caught unprepared for it. I don't know what I am going to do and how I am going to get things back in shape, but it is a promise that I will rectify the things so that I don't get caught in similar situations now onwards.

Take this as an advice from me, always expect the unexpected and be prepared to get shocked. Some things in life just happen and when it does it brings a lot of pain with it. So be prepared for the worst and give your best. If even after this you are shocked accept it as a curse and try to live with it till you get it. I have been hurt and my confidence has been dented, it has been a extremely bad end to a good day in my life. I will have to work hard to forget what I have been through.

I apologise to all of you for posting such a demoralizing and personal blog. It was just my way of cooling down, and trying to reconstruct my composure. I have not presented the actual problem due to some personal reasons and also for the fact that it cannot be discussed in public. I was shocked to say the least, and this post has been used to get things out from within me. I apologise once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment