Thursday, October 22, 2009

Big Boss Season 3

I must confess that Big Boss 3 has found a new customer in me. I have never been in favour of such shows that only display the cunningness of the so called superstars that participate in it. But I have started following Big Boss season 3 religiously. I thought about it like seriously and thought Amitabh Bachchan for sure has had a influence then Raju Srivastava is a personal favourite, I have loved Aditi almost all of my life, Shamita...the Mohabbatein girl...gosh, the heat of Sherlyn Chopra... aren't these things enough. I bet this is more than enough.

I have not watched Big Boss from the first day itself, it all started when I found myself in the middle of a conversation about Big Boss. People were discussing, laughing, criticising and doing all sort of stuff and I felt like a total looser. It was like there was a total solar eclipse at noon and I didn't notice it. That day I went home and watched this Reality Show for the very first time and I must confess I liked it. Though I am in no way saying that whatever is shown is good but is lots of masala and fun to watch. The fact that I could see so many activities going on and the various acts performed by the celebrities make me enjoy the show.

I have been watching it regularly now and I also feel involved when I am in a discussion that happens around Big Boss. I seriously find almost every person talking about this show these days. It has definitely gained lots of popularity, I couldn't believe that I am actually writing this post. It is fun to watch it to say the least. I loved the 2010 Calender shoot and the 'Bhojpuri' version of the Jack and Jill recited by Raju Srivastava in the last episode. Watch the video on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment