Thursday, October 29, 2009

Phew ...

There are so many things in life that seem OK till the time you actually think about it. The same thing has happened with me, I have been doing a task religiously for a period of at least a year and now when I am made to think about it I feel really pitied. But then there are some things which are out of your control and you just have to live with it. But for me things are getting worse and they are actually taking a bad shape. I am very worried and I know there are people around me who are trying to help me and they understand what I am going through. Some of them have experienced it themselves and some have seen things like this happening around them.

I really sit with folded hands and pray for the best thing to happen. It is at this point of life when we feel so helpless, everything is out of reach, you are the point of discussion and the only thing that you can do is sit and watch. I am really pissed off and feel mentally sick. I am all bugged up and find myself in a mess that is almost impossible to clean.

My father has always taught me to be strong in such situations and try to see the better side of things, so I believe that once I am out of this dilemma I will be a stronger person mentally and would have a better and clear vision of things to come and then I can easily decide about my future path. I hope things fall in place soon and I walk out of this dull phase of life like a fighter. Till then it is like all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment