Thursday, October 15, 2009

It had to come...

There were too many activities which attracted me towards them and I wanted to write so much but I was really busy this week and did not get time to write. I was so disturbed mentally due to the situation that I was pushed into. I am still not over it but I am a bit relieved as now I have defined a protocol for myself and which I pledge I would honor going forward. I have made such protocols earlier also but they were overridden. This time I am more determined and hopefully I would not break it. Let us talk a bit more sense now.

I came across an article which read Washing hands can save 400 children everyday: UNICEF and really liked it. I though about it and concluded that if these simple steps can help the world in such a big way we should try and follow it. Even if they do not yield the results as claimed they are in no way harming our lives. Let us give it a try and see if it helps. I really appreciate the work being done by organizations such as WHO and UNICEF and would love to contribute if I get the opportunity.

Another important event that happened last week was the Birthday of my nephew 'Daksh'. It was his second birthday and we had planned a large party but somehow things did not work out and we ended up making it a very small event with only our parents presents for the occasion. We went to Country Inn and Suites, Ghaziabad for party. We had also ordered a Pineapple Cake which was amazing. It was a real good time and it helped me regain my confidence and mood after the depressing state of mind that I was pushed into. We were sort of bored as we were not able to celebrate the occasion as we wanted to but it was a good event nevertheless.

There were many other things that I would have loved to share but they are not as significant now as they were when they took place. I think this post has combined a few posts as I wanted to post each of the topic mentioned separately but they look good together so I leave it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment