Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday !!!


Wednesday's have always been lucky and good for me. It might just be a coincidence but it is a fact that I have always enjoyed Wednesdays. Today also being a Wednesday proved to be a good day for me. I was really enjoying the challenging task that I was assigned in the office. It was after a few days that I really enjoyed my work. I prepared some good food for myself and my friends who live along with me. I also booked the tickets to go and attend the marriage of one of my best friends in Allahabad. Things were falling in shape from the very beginning and have continued till now.



'A Wednesday' also happens to be one of my favourite movies, for three basic reasons. One I watched it with my parents and sister and two the mind blowing performance of Naseeruddin Shah and three the story of the movie. Wednesday also marks the end of first half of the week and indicates that the weekend is near which makes it a sort of milestone and thus provides it some importance. There are so many things that I feel are associated with Wednesday and make it special. It is a lucky day for me, you may call me superstitious but the fact remains that Wednesday has always been a good day for me for one reason or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment