Thursday, October 22, 2009

For I Felt Like It

Staying away from home, I have developed a habit of staying up late and as a result of that I am still awake while all others in the house are fast asleep. Unable to sleep and devoid of my laptop and internet I feel cut off from the world. So just to keep myself busy I decided to write something, though I would not be able to post it till Wednesday (21st October) evening when I reach my flat in New Delhi.

It has been 3 days since I am in Allahabad and they all have been so eventful. I don’t remember a dull moment till now. This period where I am sitting and writing a post all alone could be considered the dullest moment of my trip. I have really enjoyed meeting so many relatives and friends whom I miss otherwise. It was so nice to actually meet some people after a time gap of almost a year. I have actually exceeded the number of people that I planned to visit when I decided about coming to Allahabad.

Today evening I met my old teacher, Mr. Harimohan Singh, who is a Professor at the Allahabad Agriculture Institute, Naini and teaches Computer Science to B.Tech, BCA and MCA students. He is one person who is responsible for keeping me attached to the computer field and I believe he has been a major factor behind my success in this field. It is always a honor to meet him and he reminds me of the old days when I used to dream about working with an MNC as a developer. He always believed in me and made me believe that I have what it takes to be a success in this field. I feel really grateful to him for the support that he provided me when I needed it the most.

It is going to be a tough day tomorrow as my parents have a working day and I would be left alone in the house, also my friends have gone back so I would be left pretty much on my own for the first half or till my mother comes back at around 13:30. I am also very tired and I really feel the need to sleep so I am going to my bed and hope the stress and strain that I have had through out the day gets the better of me and I get a good sleep. Good Night and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment