Monday, October 26, 2009

My Blog just got Richer.

"BTW, I think your blog is excellent and I am subscribed to it. I am sure you will keep me updated about your life (and about FirstRain happenings) through it." were the words that gave me immense pleasure and made me feel proud. I bet those who know him would agree with me when I say that he does not praise something just for the sake of it. The quote is an excerpt from a mail that I received from Mr. Harshal Pradhan. It is like a dream come true when you know that a person of stature of Harshal has subscribed to your blog.

It has been a while since I have received this mail and I have been willing to write this post but something was keeping me back. I now feel burdened with extra responsibility as I know there is someone who is reading my blog and I don't want to disappoint him. I love when people post their comments on my blog posts as that shows people are involved with me and that gives me the push to write even more. But this mail is the best that has ever happened to my blog. I really feel blessed and elated. Thanks sirji for such motivating words, you have really motivated me to write more quality stuff. You have always been a person whom we have looked up to and actually worshipped. I bow down to salute you Sir...

No comments:

Post a Comment