Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sodexho Meal Passes Help Improve Health !!!

This is the weirdest title that I can think of, well I guess it happens when you try to write after a long gap. It has been some times since I have written something largely due to paucity of time and sometimes due to lack of high speed Internet. But it is safe to assume that things are better now, the fact that I am actually writing is a proof in itself.

Coming back to the title, it is not actually as simple as it appears to be. There are so many things that this title hides under it. We get Sodexho meal passes as part of our salary and these passes are distributed quarterly in advance. So we got our meal passes for the months of October, November and December. I actually don't see any advantage of these meal passes but for the fact that these saves us from income tax.

There are lots of places where I can utilize my meal passes. Bercos - Dwarka being my favourite followed by YO! China and McDonald. These passes also work at Food Bazaar, so I went to Big Bazaar - Ambience Mall, Gurgaon on my way back from office and got myself lots of things which included Juices, Health Drinks and Fruits. This is a practice that I generally follow. I get all the fashionable food and beverages using my meal passes and it gives me immense pleasure when I consume these items. As I don't have to pay in cash I feel as if I am getting all those stuff for free. Plus the fact that I have actually utilised my meal passes in a proper way also makes me feel good.

The prices of some item are slightly more than what I would have to pay for them if I take them from a general store but then I will have to pay the shopkeeper in cash. The best thing is I can buy almost anything with these passes. I purchased Fruits, Shaving cream, Deodorants, Maggi, Chocolates to name a few items. They are very helpful and it would not be wrong if I say that Sudexho Meal passes improves my health as it helps me consume lots of Juices and Fruits that otherwise I may not purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment