Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally ...

I have been waiting for this moment for long now. I am about to leave for my home. It is such a great feeling and I find myself so exited that I am actually waiting for the clock to cross 19:00hrs so that I can leave. I have made the last minute preparations and my bag is finally settled. I have had a great day so far and I am sure it is going to end as happily as it started.

I didn't have anything special planned for today as I wanted to give myself a lot of time to think about my journey. I have planned everything, I have my list ready for who I have to meet and which places I have to visit. I also have scheduled a good amount of time that I would love to spend with my parents. I have planned to make this trip a really good one where I want to meet several people and friends.

Though this Diwali we will miss my Grandfather whom we lost this April but I have made it a point to not allow my Maa feel his absence by doing so many things that he would have done if alive. He was always involved in all the activities that we carried out at home. Although I know that nobody can be replaced but we can try to step into his shoes.

With so many things planned and not much time on my side I move for Allahabad and wish that all my plans succeed and I get to spend some quality time with my family and friends. This is all for now, I'll be back on Wednesday morning till then Happy Diwali Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment